Nursing Assistants work directly with residents in assisting and/or performing activities of daily living plus other duties as specified.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- STNA license not required, but experience as a caregiver is preferred.
- Nursing Assistant training provided.
- First Aid training every 3 years required.
- Completion of at least sixth grade in school required
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English language required.
- Willing to work as a team member.
- Love and respect for aging persons.
- Patience, tact, and cheerful disposition with staff, residents, and families.
- Requires the ability to life up to 80 pounds occasionally and up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Requires the ability to life residents to a chair with the assistance of another person and a gait belt.
Nursing Assistants are required to work every other weekend.
Wages & Benefits
- Rate of pay based on experience, with quarterly increases the first year.
- SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.