STNAs provide high-quality daily care to residents at our Skilled Nursing Home. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking and recording vital signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily living.
We offer a variety of shift options (4 hours, 8 hours, or 12 hours).
We are currently taking applications for weekend, part-time, or full time STNAs at our Skilled Nursing Home.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent recommended.
- Completed and passed the training and competency exams as approved by the state board of health.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Wages & Benefits
- Rate of pay based on experience
- SIGN-ON BONUS of $1,500 for full-time STNA hires and up to $1,000 for part-time STNA hires.
- Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.