Maintenance Worker will help maintain the grounds and facilities on our 110-acre campus in Walnut Creek. Duties include (but are not limited to) … mowing, trimming, shoveling, painting, and performing routine maintenance on facility and equipment. The individual may also be asked to help with transportation and mail delivery.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to follow directions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with our residents, family members, and visitors
- Ability to drive a golf cart and climb a ladder
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds
- Be willing to learn new skills
- General maintenance knowledge is preferred.
Part or full-time hours available.
Evenings and weekends on-call per rotation schedule.
Benefits available for part-time and full-time team members.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.