Provide consistent high-quality care in a nursing home setting, by identifying resident needs and progress, medical assessments and promotion of team approach to resident care. Provide support to STNAs with resident care and charting.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
Wages & Benefits
- Rate of pay based on experience.
- SIGN-ON BONUS of $3,000 for full-time nurse hires and up to $2,000 for part-time nurse hires.
- Benefits for part-time and full-time employees.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.