The Laundry and Housekeeping Coordinator is responsible for organizing, and directing housekeeping and laundry staff and ensuring that all areas of our Nursing Home are kept clean.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Successful candidates should be able to work independently, be a leader, and be organized.
- Experience in a supervisory capacity and in hospitality or health care is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Dependable, cooperative, and highly motivated to work with and care for the elderly.
Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays
Full-time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.