Working as a Human Resources Director, you will support numerous Human Resource functions to meet strategic, tactical and administrative Human Resource objectives. Looking for a strong leader with experience that includes. an independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, tact, and professional demeanor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws.
- Content-knowledge regarding employment law, policies, procedures, and programs
- Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Assists in all aspects of the recruitment process which may include placing advertisements, posting jobs, processing applications, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, and checking references.
- Assembles new hire packets, schedules and conducts post-offer requirements and guides new employee through the process.
- Maintains and assembles all required new hire paperwork and filing system.
- Follows up with new staff to ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Appropriately dealing with all employee relation related issues that may arise
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of human resources management to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with company policies, and manage legal aspects of employee/employer relationships.
- Direct the recruitment and retention program to ensure availability of appropriate staffing resources.
- Supports internal team member engagement survey interpretation/feedback process, & exit interviews
- Serve as a resource to department managers and other employees.
- Coordinate the general orientation program for all staff.
- Monitor employee health activities and workers’ compensation management.
- Assist with all benefits administration and ensure documentation for regulatory compliance.
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to work well cross functionally and influence across organizational levels
- Proven knowledge in developing creative talent pipelines for key positions
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition & Retention, including best practices and strategies for attraction and identification of talent.
- Analytical thinker, and excellent customer service focus
- Communicative, solutions-oriented, and outstanding interpersonal skills and able to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Maintains and updates confidential employee files to include job descriptions and benefits information. Coordinates workflow and acts as a liaison between all departments dealing with employee-related issues.
- Participates in strategic planning for the organization
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resource Manager experience preferably in healthcare.
- Familiarity with benefit administration, HR and Employee Relations functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment laws.
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Full-time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.