The Director of Marketing will provide marketing vision, innovation, and leadership for our continuing care community and will work with physicians, hospitals, businesses, other referral sources, and our community to build census.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Excellent communication, customer service, and leadership skills
- Proven experience in marketing program development and planning
- A minimum of two years’ experience in outside sales, business development, marketing or related field is required.
- Experience in healthcare-related lead generation and clinical or healthcare leadership is preferred.
- Computer skills and experience with social media strategy and internet lead generation campaigns
Primarily Monday through Friday
Full-time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.