Are you wanting to make a difference in the lives of residents you serve? Work for a 5-star facility & a ‘Best Nursing Homes’ from U.S. News?
Walnut Hills, a non-profit, faith-based organization based in Walnut Creek, Ohio, is seeking a Director of Healthcare Services. This dynamic candidate will demonstrate passion for residents and lead a team successfully. The Director of Healthcare Services is a full-time, salaried position and will be part of the management team.
The Director of Healthcare Services will:
- Lead the process of training nursing staff
- Oversee the daily clinical care of residents
- Ensure the facilities meet state and federal requirements
- Play a key role in the implementation of new policies and procedures required under the new Rules of Participation
- Be part of quality improvement and performance improvement initiatives on campus.
The Director of Healthcare Services will be responsible for:
- Directing all nursing services on our continuing care campus
- ensuring high quality clinical care for residents at our nursing home and assisted living facility
- Work closely with the Executive Director, nursing department supervisors, and other team members to redesign the structure, positions, and job duties of the department
- Be part of analyzing the need for and implementing new services for Independent Living residents on campus for them to successfully age in place.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- RN with prior long-term care experience
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for serving older adults and commitment to culture change
- Past Experience of operating in a complex system
- Experience with large scale change
- Ability to connect with and lead a team successfully.
Full-time, Monday – Friday
Walnut Hills offers competitive wages and great benefits, including health insurance/HSA, vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan (with generous organizational match), paid time off, Verizon Wireless discount, free meals and snacks for employees, fitness area, and more.
Apply by clicking button below
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.