Dietary Assistants help with meal preparation, dining room service, and clean up.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to operate dishwashing machine.
- Brief on-the-job training will be required.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with co-workers.
- Willingness to perform simple, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- Some judgment involved in operation of machine and keeping up with flow of work.
- Work under close supervision, performing routine standardized tasks.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Occasional reaching, kneeling, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required.
Current opening is part-time position on afternoon shift at our Skilled Nursing Home.
Dietary Assistants are required to work every other weekend.
We offer benefits for part-time employees, including medical and vision insurance, 403b retirement plan (with generous organizational match), paid time off, shift differentials, Verizon discount, complimentary meals and snacks for employees, fitness area, and more.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
4748 Olde Pump Street
Walnut Creek, Ohio
Online Employment Application Form
Walnut Hills is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.